Celebrate Patricia Arquette’s 47th Birthday by “Giving Love”





Patricia Arquette has a lot to celebrate this year! The critically acclaimed actress, who turns 47 today, kicked off the 2015 awards season with buzz for her performance in the indie film Boyhood and ended up taking home best supporting actress awards at the SAG Awards, Golden Globes, and Oscars. During her acceptance speech at the 87th annual Academy Awards, she made a powerful statement about gender wage equality, which made us (as well Meryl Streep and Jennifer Lopez) love her even more.

RELATED: Watch Patricia Arquette Elaborate on Her Famous Oscar Speech

In addition to fighting for women’s rights, Arquette is the executive director of GiveLove, an organization dedicated to developing ecological sanitation in Haiti. Earlier this year, she opened up to InStyle about her thrive to give. “I never saw this moment of me winning an Academy Award. I never even thought I’d be nominated—and I was okay with that,” she said. “But you know what I did see? If there was anything I did want to have come true in my life, it was that I would help thousands of people. And I have and I will. I will help millions of people.” In honor of Arquette’s birthday, help her continue to fight by supporting 




0 comments:

Post a Comment